Adrenaline rush! I love my life!

I love my life, really, I do.

I love the passion that sometimes I do notice I have, haha.

I love the experiments I'm doing, seriously I do.

I love my parents, that's for sure, obviously.

I love everyone in my life and couldn't ask for more.

Life's great, though sometimes it presented me with pain, but that'll easily forgotten, for there'll always be something else to cure the day.

I love driving, really do, honestly.

I even once dreamt about becoming a female F1 driver when I was younger, hahha (okay, laugh, I don't mind, hahaha)

It's like flying (though I had no idea how does it feel to be flying, ahhaa) when I drive. But not to worry, I only do that when I drive alone, and when I'm heading home late, very late at night.
Adrenaline rush just got me I supposed, haha.

~Speed is an unspeakable therapy~


-Syima Muslim-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature