Donuts and Birthdays in relation with Books


Today I had a very interesting day, really interesting day.

In fact, my friends too had interesting day today.

And it all thanks to Birthdays-Donuts-Books.

Thanks to Zeiad, for its his birthday today. Thanks to him because it became an excuse for us to have some fun, kept asking for yummy birthday cake from him, hihihi. The party should be bigger, but what to do, Muath and Kak Ena can't make it, so we were left to four. We bought a dozen of donuts from J.Co, yummy ones, hihhii, have fun at choosing our donuts, great time! Happy birthday to you Zeiad ^_^ and thank you for buying Kak Shirin, Kak Marine and me each a refreshing drinks, hihi.

The fun didn't stop there though, for we went up to Borders to window shopping for books (supposedly), but being me, I just can't stop myself from buying books, especially when I suddenly eyed a book about vampire love story, ahhaha.

So off I went, to the nearest ATM machine, to withdraw money and rushed back to the store to buy the book, fearing someone might steal the book, ahhaha (ya, that'll happen if I had a twin ^_^)

Anyway, the book's title is Love Bites by Lynsay Sands.

But I think (as I walked to and from the ATM machine), it was as if I had burnt all the energy the donuts had supplied me, because the distance from Borders to the ATM machine was really long, Borders was on the southern wing of the mall, while the ATM machine was on the northern wing, ahahha.

So I suppose the relation of books, donuts and birthdays is that today is Zeiad's birthday which enabled us to savoured some delicious donuts, many flavours actually, hihi, then coincidently a visit to the book store which attracted me to buy a book.

Which in a final conclusion got me thinking, we should do this more often and on the 1st of March should be another day of fun, because we'll be celebrating Kak Marine's birthday, yay! ^_^

Okay, full stop.


Birthdays-Donuts-Books


-Syima Muslim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature