Me in Mama

Today I discovered something - it's something that I thought funny, bizarre, odd, and funny again - it's about me actually, hehe.

I had just been told that my Mama delivered me into this wonderful world via c-section - not this one though, I've known this my entire life -the one that I've just been told is why Mama had me through c-section. Its because my position in her womb was something that is called "Breech" in medical term. Breech means I had my butt / legs (not sure, she did said, but I can't recalled, due to bad memory I seem to have these few days, LOL) first, rather than my head, hehhe.

To think that even being born I was already naughty, I guess it explains why I'm such a big teaser to Mama, ahahahaha. I can't think of a single day that I didn't tease or bother or annoy her, hehhe.

It must have been really painful for Mama to have carried me in her womb with me being so active, like she said I was ^_^

There's another fact that I learnt about me today, - I was 3.5kg when Mama delivered me.
I suppose, I had enough of being fat (since I was the heaviest of all my siblings during delivery, hehe), perhaps that's why the cells in my body are telling each other to not let me get chubby or near the NORMAL WEIGHT , hehe. They want me to be skinny this time around, they rather stay skinny, not much work I suppose, hehehe.

Anyway, today's epic tale of me from my Mama's womb into this wonderful, blessed world is of course one thing that I'll sure treasure all my life.

From Mama's womb to the world.

-Syima Muslim-

1 comments:

N. Idris said...

Mother - The greatest gift in our life from Allah, the Almighty...
Love you mama!
Love mama Syima too...!

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature