Bapakku ^_^ (My Father)



Yesterday was really amusing for our house and everyone in it.

Everybody was sneezing and running after handkerchiefs and face tissues - of course, hehe.

Wait, I'm trying to remember what else had happened that were funny..................................................hmm......oh my, sorry I think I forgot everything else except only 1 thing that I'll sure remember.

It was in the evening, to be more accurate it was during sunset.
Bapak was in his usual comfortable spot - right in front of his pc, playing his favourite game ever, NFS, when he suddenly yelled for Mama (yeah I know its a strange combination Bapak - Mama)

Mama was not really pleased though, because she was busy with the drama series on tv she's following. But because it was her husband calling, she went down to see what was his need.
Not later than a minute, I heard they laughed like they always did, so I thought there must be something funny they were sharing. But because I was sending an email to someone, I ignored the temptation of going downstairs to find out the cause of their laugh.

However (and I was not surprised at all), they both called for me. And later I was running downstairs to Bapak.

He said "Come stand behind my chair, exactly behind my chair, okay? Now, tell me what do you see?"

Puzzled and should I also say bedazzled (hahha, somehow I suddenly remember that movie), I replied, "If you mean something else beside the our window and curtains and then the windows of the front house; I think I should say I'm seeing a spot of mirror image of the sun during sunset".

To tell you the truth, I was kind of afraid that I'll get a knock on the back of my head for elaborating details, hahhaha.

But lucky me, Bapak only laughed and said "Yeah, true right? I thought it was something else you know, before I took a deeper look and thought about what I saw too before I called both of you".

"So, what did you thought it was initially, Bapak?"

"I thought it was going to be KIAMAT (end of the world), because that front house is on the east and sun never goes down on the east".

It'll surely will be a kiamat one day, but it was not yesterday.


Moments and people I'll never trade, luv them so much ^_^



-Syima Muslim-

2 comments:

avie eicca said...

bapak syima sangat kelakar. nampak ja serius masa first time kak jumpa maybe sebab malam2 kut ahaha.

Syima Muslim said...

bapak saya mmg klakar, tp garang jugak bila perlu, hihihi (sounds like me, ahahhha)

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature