7 things in the lab

I have some hobbies that I usually do in the lab. Here's the list:

  1. Keep bothering Kak Shirin & Kak Marine
  2. Picking a "fight" with Zeiad, ahahhaha
  3. Keep checking the time -->to see if lunch time has finally arrived
  4. Singing, apparently very very out of the pitch
  5. Laughing with the sisters
  6. Switching off the air condition, its freezing!
  7. Saying the SB word, ahahhaha
That's it. 7 things I love to do in the lab.

7, because it's my favourite number ^_^

Maybe I'll come up with 7 things I want soon, hahha

~7 things in the lab~


-Syima Muslim-

3 comments:

avie eicca said...

saying SB tu apa? hehe

Syima Muslim said...

sb tu, hihihi, jiran kita ^_^

avie eicca said...

haha lupa..hehe. kita gelak tak ingat dunia, tambah2 kaklah yang gelak. ahaha.

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature