What I had in Mind


Today is Sunday, and while Sunday should sound wonderful, sometimes Sunday also sounds uninteresting, haha.
Maybe because I'm thinking, the day after Sunday is Monday, which means the start of weekdays, and weekdays is........ = no fun, hahaha
Today I went to Borders to buy a book, a few people I know recommended this book to me, and yeah, I do think I need to start reading this kind of book, to help me gain momentum and hope and spirit and all the positive attitudes I need so badly now ^_^
The book's title is La Tahzan (Don't Be Sad / Jangan Bersedih). Its been on the market for quite some time, but I was never a big fan of motivational books, so I didn't pay attention. Perhaps its about time to add this kind of book into my book-shopping list.
Hopefully I'll finish this book faster or at least at the same speed that I finished The Twilight Saga books ( 1 book 1 day, ^_^)

Anyway, today I remembered an interesting line, lets call it a quote, by a dear friend of mine, Kak Marine :
"Thinking process has damage your body"

No wonder I'm skinny, hahhaha, LOL

But it's okay I suppose, given exception that the mind is not damage, yet ^_^ Hopefully, will not, hehehe.


La Tahzan is calling.


Take care 'cause I care ^_^


2 comments:

avie eicca said...

update!!!! mana mood tulis2 ni? hehe

Anonymous said...

hihihi ^_^ skrg menghampiri demam, xleh tahan dok dpn laptop lama2, mata nk berair lak.
xpa2, akan ku usahakan ^_^

Post a Comment

Nature

Nature